Friday, August 27, 2010

More then you wanted to know

So, this if my first Blog post so I hope you will bare with me through it as we both learn a little. I'm Dylan, I have been called many other names: Red, Surrender, Douche-Bag, so for so forth. I'm 17, Male and Australian. Wow, I just A/S/L'd my own Blog... I was convinced to create this by my friend Tim, over at moosegoesrawr.blogspot.com, silly name I know, but no worse then my own. I've wanted a way to annouce to the world all the little things that daily dive me fucking insane, and apparently, this is a way. So to start off with something small, Why must I feel bad for doing the things that I like? I mean, they don't hurt anyone real, I have the time and money for it, so why must I be told that I'm a loser and a geek for playing WoW? (World of Warcraft for those of you who don't know it) It's a fun game and I meet some really nice people, so why the abuse from people who either can't play the game because they don't know how to use a computer or don't want to play the game because Reading is Hard? Just some thoughts for you to mull over, I'll probably be back, but lets hope that I'm not.

1 comment: